Saturday, February 23, 2013

Guayusa Tea by Runa Review

Guayusa Tea by Runa Review Video Clips. Duration : 4.43 Mins.


I really like this antioxidant packed Guayusa Tea!!! It's has a light flavor which I have blended with several of my Teavana teas. Like Sweet Asian Pear, Peachberry Jasmine Sutra, and Fruta Bomba and it did NOT change the flavor what so ever! And I used right under equal parts of the flavored teas to the Guayusa tea! I love love love this tea!!!!! And getting a pound for on Amazon is a great deal also!!! Now I will list some links in which I have no affiliation with but I found interesting and informative! DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting to use anything I review for medical purposes. Please speak to a healthcare professional or your doctor before adding or replacing anything in your daily regimen. What is Guayusa Tea? www.guayusatea.com Guayusa Tea - Benefits and Overview www.squidoo.com Health Benefits www.guayusatea.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.