Saturday, January 19, 2013

Black tea rinse & Final Update for the challenge (week# 8)

Black tea rinse & Final Update for the challenge (week# 8) Tube. Duration : 13.70 Mins.


Thanks so much to all of you that have entered ! I am just sharing my progresses, showing how i do my black tea rinse Traycee's video here www.youtube.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Iwill no longer say what song i use in my vids, tks for your comprehension guys My blog www.nunaavane.com Formspring www.formspring.me My twitter www.twitter.com More about me here, FAQ video www.youtube.com My hair routine www.youtube.com any request at nunaavane@gmail.com Love you all, remain blessed & safe ! ***Disclaimer/Disclosure: I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my videos; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid (yet, lol) by any companies to do this video. All products were purchased by me for my own use. Disclaimer - I'm not trying to claim ownership of the songs used in this video Last song provided by royalty Free Music from www.musicmccrarium.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.