Sunday, January 6, 2013

Justin Bieber (Justmine) love story ~Just Friends~ ep 3

Justin Bieber (Justmine) love story ~Just Friends~ ep 3 Video Clips. Duration : 0.13 Mins.


~continuation~ (they arrive at Pizza Hut) Justin: Were here!! I'm so hungry *gets out of the car* Jasmine:*giggles* and gets out of the car too and goes inside* Justin: *follows behind her* Jasmine: let's see what should we eat... Justin: let's have meat feast cheesy bites Jasmine: ok Worker: Hi welcome to Pizz- omg your Justin Bieber and you Jasmine v from baby(!) Justin: *chuckles* hi Worker: sorry, so what would you two like? *smiles* Jasmine: *giggles* could we have the meat feast cheesy bites please? Worker: yeah sure, any drinks? Justin: ice tea. Jasmine: umm 2 ice tea please Worker: right ok *tells her how much* Jasmine: *about to pay* Justin: *quickly gets his wallet and pays* Jasmine: Justin, you diddnt have to Justin: naahh it's ok Jasmine: thank bestie!! *giggles* Worker: I know this isnt my buisness, but are you dating? Jasmine: *smiles* no were just bestfriends... Worker: oh, you both could make a cute couple though *smiles* Justin POV You might think I only think of Jasmine as a bestfriend, but really I'm inlove with her... Jasmine: aww thanks Worker: you guys sit on table 8.. Justin: thanks *walks away with Jasmine on their table and sits down* Jasmine: *sits down opposite him* I cant believe were gonna be Seniors on September!! Justin: yeah, and I cant believe you gonna be 18 before me *pouts* Jasmine: hahaha, I'm gonna be older than you *teases him* My Birthday's on December 7 1993 and your Birthday's on March 1 199 what? Justin: 1994... Jasmine: oh yeah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.