Sunday, December 23, 2012

Heavenly Lather gift haul/review

Heavenly Lather gift haul/review Tube. Duration : 8.75 Mins.


The soaps in this video were sent free by Melissa from Heavenly Lather about 2 weeks ago. I am not being paid to do this video. Heavenly Lather Store Etsy shop: www.etsy.com Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com Webstore: www.Heavenlylather.com Soaps featured: (Was sent these, I did not choose them) Jasmine & Tea Rose Soap Bar Geisha Girl Cupcake soap Frosted Lime Cupcakes Soap Vanilla & Lace Soap Bar Tea Rose Bath Salts Strawberry Cheesecake soap slice Review: Soaps are pleasantly scented. I would say it is medium scented however Melissa did mention her upcoming batches will be strongly scented. They lather decently well and is non drying on my skin. I experienced no tight feeling either. Scent stays about 20 mins on my skin. Packaging is wonderful with curled ribbons and neatly tied tags. All the items arrived WITHOUT a scratch. Very neatly packed with alot of bubble wrap and tissues. Alot of effort was shown, I can tell :D I am happy with my soaps overall, however I do wish they are stronger scented because I'm like that, and the name / type of product was written on all the tags ;) My favourite scent out of the entire stash is the Geisha Girl, it's such a divine scent! The more I use it, the more I love it :) Please know that these are purely my opinions. And that your experience with the soaps may be different from mine because we have different skin types, water type, and scent preferences. I am not responsible for any problems that may arise from the use of the soap if ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.