Monday, December 10, 2012

Veronica Varlow's Love Potion No. 9 Workshop NYC

Veronica Varlow's Love Potion No. 9 Workshop NYC Video Clips. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


To learn more about the October 16th workshop - go to www.dangerdame.com and click on classes! I will be divulging old gypsy love magic passed down to me from my ancestors. I will teach you how to build your own seduction confidence and become absolutely irresistible. Prepare for the candles to be lit, decadent dark chocolate to be waiting, and the ancient aphrodisiac of Jasmine tea to be flowing in this workshop! I will show you how to establish mood, how to the the world fall away, and how to live the "fantasy" of you. I will take you through easy, slow seductive movement in the beginning of class to get back into the flow of our bodies and.... I will save the last hour of the workshop to teach you how to make Rose Love Chains. These very same Love Chains were a part of my Grandmother's secret recipe to lasting love -- each participant will get to make her own to take home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.