Monday, December 3, 2012

Violacea Is DEAD?!

Violacea Is DEAD?! Video Clips. Duration : 2.22 Mins.


Hello. You're reading this? Give yourself a pat in the back, mate. Only twenty-three of the Earth population reads this bar. Yeah, statistics are made spontaneously. I admit my absence was very long. And the last time I made a video was months ago. Hey, I also discovered how awesome life is. Like my long lost passion for Jasmine Tea. It's so pure and awesome. And it's really cheap here. Anyway, my awesome country, Malaysia, is celebrating its 53rd Independence Day in three-days time. I'm not planning to bash on how awesome Malaysia is. Just because I'm a Malaysian. But Michelle Yeoh is one fine example of our awesomeness. Happy Independence Day, Malaysia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.