Monday, December 24, 2012

Mary Coughlan - Seduced

Mary Coughlan - Seduced Video Clips. Duration : 2.52 Mins.


Artist: Mary Coughlan Album: Tired & Emotional Year: 1985 Track: Seduced Number: 10 Label: Mystery Records Lyrics: I want to be seduced I want a man to take me out to dinner I like to see his eyes getting moody Thinking 'bout the thought of what flirtin's gonna to. I want him to be real cool I want him to think about gettin' me right into bed Have a chat about the Magna Charta, flirtin' my heartstrings "Something's gone" he said. I might demure politely, But very slightly If he tries to fondle my knee But I'm relatively certain I'll compromise if I know me. I want to be seduced I want a man to talk to me suggestively I'd like to hear him say he'll be with me tomorrow morning Drinkin' hot jasmine tea. I want him to make me laugh I want him to make a point of touching me when we talk Leaving all the jealous girls in the bar To mumble in their beer and garb You know it only happens when I'm nappin' noddin' in reverie But I wouldn't mind a man Who wouldn't mind seducing Right from the minute that we'd been introduced I wouldn't mind a man Who wouldn't mind seducing me. (Sorry for the lyrics. It's more difficult for me, for English is not my first language). I do not own this material, neither the audio or the artwork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.